Let’s go! We’re looking for someone who is excited about creating and running social ads for the music industry. This role requires intermediate to advanced previous experience running social ad campaigns on Facebook/Instagram. Experience in the music industry is a strong bonus.
– Launching and maintaining a large volume of ads on Instagram and Facebook
– Working closely with our team to develop new or improve existing marketing and advertising strategies
– Creating, editing, reviewing photo and/or video assets
– Evaluating songs, curating playlists, and managing playlist network functions
– Analytics and Reporting support
Nice to Haves:
– Experience with YouTube Advertising (via Google Ads)
– Proficiency in learning and working in new software ecosystems quickly
– The eyes and ears to know what good music and content sound and look like
– Experience curating and managing playlists
Commitment & Location:
This role will begin as a part-time opportunity to determine fit. We have plans to move this full-time rather quickly for the right person. Priority is for people in the Los Angeles area first, but the position is remote.
Send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include some information about yourself, why you’re interested in this role, and any resume/links/relevant experience you have. References are preferred.